THE FIBROMYALGIA GIRL

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday 21 April 2010

The fun begins.....


Well, been a wee while hasn't it!

What has been going on? Well, I made myself keep my promise and start being better with my diet. I have been consuming boat loads of salad, drinking loads of water at work, and you know, my usual tea that was before consumed in gallons is now almost a non entity during the day. I think I had one this morning and that was only because I had a visitor and we got a drink and she said 'are you having one?' and I thought I better had.

I have to say, not sure if it is all in my mind, or it is a real physical change, but I haven't felt as bloated or blurrrr inside as normal, and my usual elephant feeling seems to have dissipated as well, so if it keeps this up I shall be very happy. I haven't weighed myself mainly because I have digital scales and the batteries are low, so when you stand on it, it starts to notch up numbers then says 'Lo'.

Well, that's good enough for me!!

Been out and about a bit, and enjoyed this sunny weather. Had a hectic week though trying to find lost people in the far regions of the world all stopped in their tracks by the wonders of mother nature deciding we all needed a good sprinkling of volcanic ash over us, so trying to find interesting and novel ways to get people back has been some what of a challenge to say the least.

So once we bribed a few dolphins, fishermen and hand gliders into helping, we were doing OK..... haha!

Work has been busy though, and its starting to effect me a little, and the stresses of dealing with hormonal almost teenage daughters who you can only communicate with in monosyllables whilst chewing on some gum and texting at the same time. Stressful is the word I would use most definitely, and that in turn has caused more pain. My hands are hating the colder evenings again, really aching and stiff, and my neck is complaining hence I now have the mother of all headaches which even super strong bionic man paracetemol is not touching so hopefully it will give up soon and allow me some sleep.

Speaking of which I had the strangest dream I've had for ages, which involved a husband who could only respond with 'whatever', a little brown puppy, a bear with a muzzle on and me backing into the Narnia of conifer trees and wondering why some strange woman in a field saw fit to give me a puppy I didn't want when I was late for work. Work that one out!!

I'll leave it there, I bid you farewell, for now!!